Setting the standard for high-performance yoga props, this Manduka block is made of 100 percent cork, a natural material harvested under tight regulations. Cork oak trees are not allowed to be stripped of cork bark until they are 25 years old and then are allowed to regrow undisturbed for another seven to nine years after stripping.
Cork offers a firmness not found in foam competitors. Yoga blocks are ideal for yoga students of all levels, as they help beginners perform postures that would otherwise be too difficult, while more advanced practitioners can use them to improve strength, balance, and alignment. In addition, the block’s easy-to-grip textured surface and comfortable contoured edges make it feel secure and accommodating during tough stretches. Produced without the use of any toxic chemicals during harvesting and manufacturing.
- 100 percent cork; harvested under strict regulations designed to conserve the cork oak tree.
- Easy-go-grip textured surface and comfortable contoured edges.
- Helps yoga practitioners improve strength, balance, and alignment.
- Produced without toxic chemicals during harvesting and manufacturing.
- Measures 9 by 4 by 6 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 2 pounds.