Refine your yoga routine when performing Iyengar, Anusara, Ashtanga, restorative, or power yoga with this Hugger Mugger cork yoga block. Made of fast-growing, renewable cork, the block is stable, long lasting, and comfortable, making it a great choice for supported back bends and select standing and sitting poses.
Cork harvesting is a sustainable process that has remained virtually unchanged for 3,000 years. Made from the bark of long-lived cork oak trees, cork is stripped from the trees every decade, a process that actually maintains the health of the trees and their surrounding Eco system.
Cork is extremely durable yet slightly porous, giving it the perfect balance for use in yoga blocks. Plus, cork’s natural texture provides traction, while the rounded edges create a comfortable surface for supported poses. And because cork is a completely natural fiber, there’s no off-gassing as there would be with chemically treated products. A favorite of Eco-minded consumers.
- Lighter than coarse-grain cork typically used in other yoga blocks.
- Easy-to-grip, non-slip surface.
- Comfortably contoured edges with sturdy construction.
- Rectangular yoga Block.
- Cork yoga block designed for supported back bends and select standing/sitting poses.
- Fast-growing, renewable cork construction is stable, long lasting, and comfortable.
- Natural texture provides traction; rounded edges create comfortable surface.
- Size: 9 by 5.5 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D).